Sunday, February 13, 2005

Surprise, Surprise

You aren't going to believe this! It didn't even take Mama's Boy an entire month to call me after he was so adamant about us never speaking again. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Big surprise. He's all talk, and noooooo action. It's so funny how he thinks his threats to never talk to me again, or to walk out of my life forever actually hold any consequence with me. You remember about a month ago, after my night with Marine, when Mama's Boy called the next day. When I told him what happened with Marine it turned into a huge fight and he said he didn't think we should ever talk again, I said that was fine with me and hung up on him, obviously knowing he would call again.... and again... and again. Sure enough, he sent me a text message this morning (coincidentally on Valentine's weekend) that said "are you ever going to be with me again?" After I finished laughing my ass off, I replied with "are you going to be an asshole for the rest of your life?" He acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. I told him that the last time we talked he was mean as hell, and has been that way for a while which is why I want pretty much nothing to do with him. He said that it's because he's in love with me, and can't stand the fact that he can't have me, and because he hates hearing about me being with anyone else. I told him to sell his bullshit to someone who will buy it. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He's still running around with his little jailbait girlfriend in NM, doing god only knows what and tries to make me feel guilty about having a life out here. I also told him that I know he lied to me about being with jailbait because, he referred to her as his girlfriend when he ran into my sister at the mall when I was still in town over the holidays, which means he was with her when I saw him. He insisted my sister is lying, that he said EX-girlfriend. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Then he said that she's out of his life forever now, and I don't have to worry about her anymore. Forever huh? Just like we were never supposed to talk again? Oh, and P.S. I was never worried about her, she can have you! Then, just for shits and giggles I told him that I have decided to move back to NM. He was like "Really??? so we can have another chance?" Ummm no. Then just to piss him off just a little bit more, I told him I have actually started talking to Chester again. He knows all about, and definitely hates Chester. He knows that I was seeing Chester right before we got together, and that I kept talking to him throughout our relationship. He was SO jealous of him because he knew I cared about him a lot. I always joked about keeping Chester around in case things didn't work out between us, that he was my back-up. So, I knew bringing him up would hit a nerve. He goes "Oh, so you're gonna be with HIM then??" I told him no, I'm not going to be with anyone. I'm going back to go to school not to re-live any old, fucked up relationships. I told him conversations like this make me want to say fuck school and stay out here away from all that stupid drama. Then he turned all nice again, and acted totally supportive of my decision to go back to school. And, (as my best friend would say) "The Mama's boy saga continues..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home