Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Music & Random thoughts

Video provided by your mom.

Everything has been going pretty well lately, I could be stressed and freaking out about a lot of things, but it doesn't do any good. So I'm just letting whatever's going to happen, happen and deal with it as it comes. I'm not sure exactly why I chose this song besides the fact that I love it. It reminds me of Patterson, but of course that's NOT why I love it. I guess because it relaxes me. I don't really have anything new and exciting to say. I don't know how you guys keep reading this blog, and aren't bored out of your minds. blah blah blah... it seems like I say the same things over and over again. "My ex _______ started calling me again", "My brother's a fucker", "I hate New Mexico", "I'm sick." So, I guess I'm saying thank you to the faithful readers out there. It's a tough job, and I'm glad you guys do it! ; ) I especially want to thank M.N. for being there from my very first post, reading, giving advice, and being so supportive. You're awesome!!!

On with life... let's see... since I don't really have anything exciting, I'll just update the normal stuff. I'm still sick, it's not too bad except for this freakin cough. It can get pretty annoying. Work is fine, I hope they extend my assignment where I am or that she has another one ready for me when this one ends. I need the money like Ashlee Simpson needs a new career. One thing I've noticed at work is there are quite a few creepy lurkers. These lurkers are guys/old men that work there and always seem to be lurking around my office. There's this one old, half bald man from the IT dept that passes by my desk like a jillion times a day and never says a word, just gives me this really creepy smile that makes me nauseas. Then there's the new security guard who is supposed to "guard" the parking lot and lobby downstairs, yet he seems to run into me upstairs on the 3rd floor where I work at least 3-4 times a day, as well as when I come and go to my car during the day. He always has something stupid and creepy to say like "Aw, don't leave me!" or "Well hello sunshine!" I'm sure it sounds nice while you're reading it, but it's not, he's creepy. Today when I came back from lunch there were these 2 HOT cops in the lobby, so I went upstairs and told the girl sitting next to me "You have to go down to the lobby, there's 2 fuckin HOT cops down there!" Of course, just as I said "...2 fuckin HOT cops down there." They both walked around the corner and to her desk, and they heard it all. Dammit! Turns out the girl I told had a fraud check to give to them. I hate it when that happens.

There's this guy I used to go out with when I was 19, and he was 29. Here's a clip from my very first post to refresh your memory of who he is:

Chester (the molester) - dated him... correction had sex with him for several months when i was 19-20, he was 29-30. again, the sex was great but i wanted more than just sex and he was quite content with it, until i left him for Mama's Boy, then he decides he wants to be together. i'm convinced he's married, but can't prove it. we still e-mail all the time, and he still insists that he's in love with me and wants to settle down.

Anyway, he's another case of the ex that called me again. We haven't talked for several months and he e-mailed me last week out of the blue. He still lives in NM, and we've definitely had a roller coaster relationship over the last 5 years. But, as usual, time passes and I always forget the bad and remember the good in people so we started talking again. He's been calling me every day and has been really nice. I told him I'm moving back, so he said he wants to come out and help me move. I don't know about all that, he always has a hidden agenda. He plays football for the NM Soldiers now, it's semi-pro, so I'm assuming it's the same kind of thing Matt talks about. Cop also played on one of those teams in Sacramento. Anyway... so he keeps asking me if I'm going to go to his games this season, and making all these plans for us. He's really good at talking, but lacks quite a bit when it comes to action. So I'm definitely not counting on anything from him. I'll keep you posted though.

Guess who sent me a text message on Saturday that said "Have you found a girl for me yet?" Yup, Marine. He's such a fuck. I really don't know what he's trying to do, if he just thinks it's funny or if he wants me to say "yes, me!" I really don't know, and these stupid games just irritate me, so I didn't even respond. Our mutual friend, the newlywed, e-mailed me the other day because she wants to set me up with one of her husband's co-workers who she says is really nice. I told her next time I'm down there we can all go out one night or something. I hate being set up, it's always so awkward, but whatever I'm always up for meeting new people.

Woops... it's 1am and I need to get some sleep. G'night!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

MN,
You're right, it is funny how we each think we're so boring, and yet we have people checking in every day to see what happened next. Texas got a little creepy on me, he started saying he wants to be with me, and talked about moving to wherever I am when he gets out of the Navy in a year. I had been talking to him for like 2-3 days when he said this. I haven't heard from Army in a while, last I heard he said they were getting ready to come home this month. I just sent him a Valentine card and some CD's that I promised him. Hopefully next time I hear from him he'll be in Germany. My attraction to uniforms, I don't really know, but I've always loved them. I guess it's the power, and sense of security that comes along with them. = )

Miss P,
Do you ever say anything to that security guard about what a freak he is? I can't wait till you post a letter to him on your blog. haha! A lot of your stories about work remind me of my work too. Like the IT guy in all black, he reminds me of the IT guys here. They are all so freakin creepy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home