Friday, February 25, 2005

Married?!?!?!

I hadn't talked to Chester in a couple days and this morning he sent me a text asking if I forgot about him. So we started e-mailing this morning. Well, somehow dating came up and I asked if he's dating anyone right now at all. To make it short I'll just type out the basic conversation:

me: so are you dating anyone right now? at all?
him: honestly?
me: of course.
him: haha! i had you going there. no, I don't date.
me: what do you do?
him: i chill, work, and take care of my family
me: so you don't date because you can't find a girl that understands
your situation with your daughters?
him: I don't date because I'm married.
me: are you serious?
him: you knew that.
me: are you fuckin kidding me?
him: i've been married for 10 years!
me: hmm. ok, well take care.
him: no! where are you going??? i was playing!
me: don't play with me. tell me the truth.
him: damn! can't i joke anymore?
me: put it on everything you love.
him: i don't put anything on everything I love.
me: then promise me you're not married.
him: so because I joked with you, now you don't believe me?
me: i don't think it's funny.
him: I promise you.

So that's where it ended. What the f*ck??? i have absolutely NO idea
what to believe. he could be married for all i know, or he could be
joking. i have no idea, and now i don't know what to do. i mean, it
doesn't effect my decision to move or anything like that, it doesn't
change any of that at all, and i for sure wasn't counting on going
back to "be" with him, but i need to know. UGH! He's SUCH a f*cker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home