Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just another day

I typed this big long post yesterday and lost it, so this is going to be the condensed version. I spent the weekend at my brother Paul's house up in the mountains. It was really rainy and foggy all weekend so we just watched movies the whole time. It was really nice. He and I went to see Constantine on Friday night, we both hated it. Cop called me and is settled into his new apartment, he said he felt like taking a long drive on Sunday and asked if I would mind if he came to see me. I told him of course not. He came up and we were at my brother Jeff's house. Jeff and his wife were out for the day. So Cop and I were talking about his soon to be ex-wife, and I was telling him about Chester, we were talking and laughing, then all of a sudden we were kissing, then we were... well, you know. I sure didn't see that one coming! I think that we just find comfort in eachother after everything we've been through together and now we know that nothing can come between our friendship. I know we both needed the stress reliever, so it was a good thing. It has been almost exactly a year since the last time we had sex, which was right before he moved in with me last year. I really didn't think it would happen again. Never say never, right? Chester is just being himself, doing and saying everything he can to sucker me in. I think I'm handling it pretty well though, it's definitely tough. This weekend he was telling me how he printed the pictures I sent him and carries them with him. I told him he's full of shit. He insists he did, that he put one in the visors of each of his 2 cars and one in his wallet. I still don't believe it. Then today he asked me when I'm going to realize that he's my Mr. Right. We were talking about when I left him for Mama's Boy, and I said something like "you have to go through all the bad ones to really appreciate the good ONE." He asked who the good "ONE" might be and I said hopefully I'll find out soon. He said he has a good idea of who it is, and it's someone who's arms I love. (He said that because I always compliment his arms) He told me I have 3 chances to guess who it is, so I guessed The Rock, and Vin Diesel, then I told him I didn't know and gave up. haha! I'm such a jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home