Friday, February 25, 2005

Apologies

After that last conversation with Chester I was pretty pissed, so I didn't e-mail him again. About an hour later he e-mailed me asking if I was still mad. I told him that that wasn't a cool thing to joke about and he apologized and said he didn't think it would be that big of a deal. He said he couldn't believe I was just going to bounce like that when I said "ok, take care", and that it really hurt him. He said his afternoon was ruined when I was mad at him. I asked him if he expected me to stick around after he convinced me he was married, he said no and apologized again. Then we changed the subject and we were talking about other random things when he started telling me about this girl that's stalking him. She's a girl he went out with for like a month and now she won't leave him alone. He said she just randomly shows up at his house or at his work with lunch and gets really pissed if he already ate. He said she'll throw it on his windshield with a note that says "You're welcome!" haha! Sucks to be him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home