Friday, November 12, 2004

GUILTY!

The only problem I have with the verdict in the Scott Peterson case is the 2nd degree charge in the death of his son Conner. Why 2nd degree? Doesn't 1st degree mean it's premeditated? So, they found him guilty of 1st degree in the murder of Laci, why not 1st degree with Conner too? If he planned on killing Laci, knowing she was 8 months pregnant, how would that not include killing the baby? It's not like he was planning on delivering the baby and taking him home. I mean, not that it matters because in the very least he'll already be in prison for life for the 1st murder charge, but I'm still curious what their decision in the 2nd degree verdict was based on. God I hate that fucker. I really don't know if I'd rather him spend the rest of his life getting manhandled by Bubba and his boys on Cell block D, or just get it over with and send him straight to hell via the lethal injection. Either way, I hope he suffers.

3 Comments:

At 3:03 PM , Blogger J said...

Two things that aren't tolerated in prison.
Guys who beat up/kill/rape women
and
child molesters.

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger EIizabeth said...

Exactly, which is why I kind of like that thought of him going to prison. Although I know he'll never be in general population, but I'm sure he'll get what's coming to him in there, somehow.

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Nice to see there's at least a modicum of justice left in this country.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home