Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Oh yeah...

Last night was so fun! It was my brother Paul's birthday, and he wanted to go bowling. So, my brother Jeff, Paul, my sister in law, Paul's girlfriend, and I all went bowling. He turned 31, and I don't know what it is, but when we get together we revert to being like 5 years old again. He even got batman cake plates. It was hilarious! I haven't laughed as hard, or as much as I did last night in a very long time. My sister in law bumped into me and i accidentally knocked over a cup of soda, and Paul goes "You ruined my birthday party!" Totally like a little kid. He told Jeff he wasn't allowed to have a batman cake plate, and he demanded that everyone let him win at bowling. Jeff kept on telling everyone "This birthday party sucks, let's go guys!" Then it came time to open presents, I got him a tie rack, BUT it's only because he asked me specifically for one... I was like no, that's a sucky present, but he said he needed one, so he got it. Then he went to open my Jeff's present... the night before my sister in law, Jeff, and I all went shopping for Paul's present. We were at Macy's and Jeff decides he wants to get him a gag gift. Paul is really vain, totally into style, trends... all that stuff. So Jeff decides to get him the ugliest sweater he can find at Macy's. It really was the ugliest piece of crap I've ever seen. It was brown, orange, blue, yellow, red, green... in this horrible abstract design. We laughed so hard when he found it I thought we would both pee in our pants. So, when Paul opened it, he got it half way open and his face just went totally serious. He stared at it, then looked at Jeff, looked at the sweater again, then looked at Jeff again and goes "you fuckin asshole! Am i supposed to wipe my ass with this?" Oh my god, we were crying we laughed so hard, then Paul goes... "no but really, where's my real present you fucker?!" Jeff explained that he could take it back to Macy's and pick a shirt there for himself. That was pretty much it, then we had cake and went home.

My dad's birthday was the day before Paul's, however... obviously since he lives in New Mexico we couldn't celebrate with him, but he was expecting to at least have dinner with my sister Serena, my brother (in law), and their kids. Come to find out, Serena said that my brother and nephew have wrestling practice and couldn't make it to dinner so she wanted to have dinner later in the week when everybody could be there. So, my dad threw himself a pity party and made sure that both my brothers and I knew that Serena didn't see him on his birthday even though she only lives a block away from him. So he said he just picked up a hamburger by himself, did some christmas shopping alone, and baked himself a cake. I did feel bad for him, but the guy plays the victim role like no other. Jeff was pissed at Serena, so he decided to fly my dad out here this weekend to celebrate his birthday. Serena found out and was pissed because she said my dad made the whole situation out to be something it wasn't. So, my dad will be here this weekend, for two very, very long days.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger J said...

Getting better,eh?
See???

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger J said...

BTW...Caddyshack.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

LOL @ the gag gift.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home