Sunday, December 05, 2004

Holidays

Today was just another day I guess. I got up early and went with my brother and sister in law to the San Jose Christmas Parade. It was a lot of fun. I love doing stuff like that, cheesy parades, and other events around the holidays. With all the stress about money, traveling, and family issues around the holidays it's the cheesy events like that that keep me in the spirit. I've been thinking about extending my trip home from a few days to a week or so. I think the extra time with my sister, niece, and nephew will do me a lot of good right now. I'm always so happy when I'm around them, and there's stuff that I'd really like to finally get off my chest, and talk to my sister about. Well, I guess that's it for now... I should get to bed. Thank you all for your kind words, and support... it helps more than you know. = )

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger J said...

Jamie. Here.
(hug from M and I)
You're cool.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Extra time with people who make you happy always helps. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home