Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Here we go again

Yesterday the female half of the newlywed couple started e-mailing me asking how my weekend was with Marine, and that they were sorry they couldn't make it down. Then she asked if I would come up to stay with them this weekend. She said her husband would make us dinner and we could all go out. I feel really bad because she's always asking me to go see them (they live pretty close to Marine, about 2 hours north), and I rarely go. But, at the same time my car is having problems again and I need to take it to the dealership to get it looked at. I don't really trust it to drive that far, which is really sad because it's only a 2001. Stupid piece of crap. Anyway, I thought I would check with First to see if he had any ideas of how I could get a very inexpensive rental car, being that he used to work for a rental car company. He actually let me use his family discount once before, we told them I was his sister. So, I asked him today if he knows what I can do and he actually got me a 50% discount again, which was awesome. I'm probably going to hell for the way he got it, but oh well. I have good intentions. Anyway, I told the newlyweds I would go up and stay Saturday night with them, and she goes "So, do you mind if Marine comes?" I was like "ummm no, I don't mind. Did you call him or what?" She goes "No, he called and I asked him if he wanted to go out this weekend and he said he didn't really feel like it, then I told him you were coming and he said actually he does want to go. But I just wanted to make sure it was cool with you." I told her yeah, it's fine. So, here we go again. I don't know why I have a weird feeling about it this time, but I do. I think because his actions are so different from his words. When we broke up he said I'm like a sister to him and how hooking up just didn't feel right, and now he flirts, plays with my hair, compliments me, wants to have sex whenever he can, and always wants to talk about my exes. Um, I thought I was like a sister to you, freako. Whatever, I just wish the sex was better! I am excited to see the newlyweds this weekend though, they are so fun. There's more to tell about other stuff but this time change is kicking my ass so I have to go get some sleep. Buenos noches!

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch yourself. He likes that morning sex thing, ya know.

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Clark K. said...

I hope he didn't call you his sister while you were doing it....

Sounds like you opened a door that you may not necessarily want to go through.

Guys tend to be a lot more clingy than women.

I never understood that.

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's going on?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home