Thursday, April 28, 2005

About me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Elizabeth
Birthday:April 26th
Birthplace:Albuquerque
Current Location:Just moved back to Albuquerque
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Light brown
Height:5'3
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Mexican/white
The Shoes You Wore Today:boots, then changed to k swisses
Your Weakness:Gentlemen, and men in uniform
Your Fears:losing someone I love, and bugs
Your Perfect Pizza:supreme
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:i have lots of goals
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:a/s/l? i freakin HATE that
Thoughts First Waking Up:F*CK!
Your Best Physical Feature:my eyes
Your Bedtime:usually between 11-12
Your Most Missed Memory:high school
Pepsi or Coke:coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:mcdonalds
Single or Group Dates:both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:both
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:neither
Do you Smoke:nope
Do you Swear:yup
Do you Sing:in my car, i am my own American Idol
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:of course
Do you want to go to College:I've been, and am going back
Do you want to get Married:yes
Do you belive in yourself:yes
Do you get Motion Sickness:no
Do you think you are Attractive:sure
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:next question
Do you like Thunderstorms:love them
Do you play an Instrument:no, i wish
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yup
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:duh, i'm a girl!
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:ooooooooh yeah
Ever been called a Tease:hee hee hee ; )
Ever been Beaten up:by my brothers, many times
Ever Shoplifted:haha! yeah
How do you want to Die:old, painless, and in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:a good mommy
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:green
Favourite Hair Color:black
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:taller than me, which doesn't take much
Weight:doesn't matter
Best Clothing Style:baggy, but not too baggy.
Number of Drugs I have taken:93847529834750 just kidding! what a dumb question
Number of CDs I own:I have NO idea
Number of Piercings:4
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Nothing.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home