Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Last Day

The birthday dinner that I had last night with my brothers and their girlfriend and wife went pretty well. It’s just weird around my brothers now. Ever since they got with their significant others they’ve changed and we just don’t have anything in common anymore. So, the night felt more like a couple’s dinner party for them than a birthday dinner for me. But whatever, it was nice of them. Jeff and his wife gave me a GC to a spa in NM, and Paul and his girlfriend gave me a purse and some lotions. Today at work they surprised me with a breakfast pot luck and some gifts since it’s my last day here. I didn’t expect it at all, so it was a really cool surprise. The guy that works downstairs (the one that posed in Playgirl) took me out to lunch, which was a total surprise. I hardly ever talk to him and didn’t even think he knew I was leaving. When I walked in this morning he was at the front desk and was like “Hey! When’s your last day?” I told him today and he’s like “Shut up! Why didn’t you tell me?” I was thinking ummm because we never talk. But told him “Because I haven’t seen him around in a while” which was a lie. So he asked if he could take me to lunch. It was really cool, he is so much funnier than I thought. I wish I would’ve gotten to know him earlier! Guys have really freakin great timing! I could’ve been getting married and staying here now! haha! Just kidding!!! Anyway, tonight I have to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow morning. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home