Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Last night

Last night Cop and his little ones came over, it was so fun! I can’t believe how big they’re getting! The older one, who will be four at the end of the month, is SO funny! He remembers everything. At our old apartment, when Cop and I used to live together, I had these big foam bats that his 3 year old and I would play with. I would always get one and say “C’mon sucka!” Then he would get one and we would play with them. So, that’s the first thing he said to me when he got out of the car. He goes “C’mon sucka! Heyyyyy… where da big bats???” Then my brother told him I have a gameboy so he kept asking to play my “boy-game” it was cute. The baby is just freakin adorable. He’s walking now so he took a few good spills, but hardly cried at all. He just walked around all night saying “dada” a million times. It was so sad when they left, the older one kept saying “I come back to play wif your boy-game, k ‘lizabet?” The way he talks is SO cute! Cop hugged me for like 10 minutes and just kept telling me that he’s proud of me for making this decision and how important school is. He told me I better not get sidetracked because he wants to see me back here in a few years with a degree, which is exactly my plan. So, that was that. He hugged me until I stopped crying, then he left and I cried some more. Tonight is my birthday dinner with my brothers. I wish I was more excited for it, I’m just bummed.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good friend...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home