Tuesday, April 26, 2005

#25

Well, Birthday #25 has come and gone. It didn't start out good, actually it was pretty freakin crappy this morning. But I'll skip that part and get to the good part. Everybody I know had to either work, or had other things on their agenda, so I had to figure out something to do solo. I've been wanting to go to the shooting range for a while now so today was the perfect day to do that. At first I was kind of bummed about going by myself, but it turned out good because I met a really hot cop there. He helped me out a couple times when my gun jammed, and ended up asking asking me out. So, that made my birthday a little better. = ) Plus, my aim was on point today, so that's good too = ) I brought my target home to show my brother in law and he was impressed. After that I went to lunch with my mom, which was nice. She was actually normal for once! Then I hung out at my sister's and played my new Sims game on PS2 for a while until we went to my dad's for my birthday dinner. We had dinner there, I opened presents (I got a journal, new satin pajamas, a robe, some slippers, bubble bath, a purse, and some money), and we had cheesecake for dessert. Then we came home and watched SVU. So, I must say... all in all, it was a pretty good day. There were a few people that didn't call that I expected to, so I was kind of bummed about that, but oh well. My best friend that I've had since I was 7 sent me tulips, Cop and his little ones called and sang happy birthday first thing this morning, and of course phone calls from other friends, I talked to my brother Jeff and my younger sister Lynn like 4 or 5 times today, got a few e-cards, and of course the happy birthday wishes from you guys... so that all definitely made my day too. The one thing I thought was funny though is that this was the first day in at least a month that Mama's Boy didn't send one text message or call me once. I KNOW it's because I didn't call him on his birthday in October, so this was his way of getting even. I think it's funny. He's such an idiot. Well, time for bed. G'night!

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you doing well. Happy belated birthday. Did anyone get you one of those chili pepper wreaths?? I'll send one over.
*a little NM humor for ya*

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Bent Fabric said...

You know, I've been meaning to try out the shooting range around here. Maybe I'll get around to it this year sometime.

Keep us posted on your date. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home