Thursday, April 21, 2005

Moving Day

Well, it's moving day. Last night my brother and sister in law helped me with a few last minute things I needed to get done then took me to dinner at this coffee shop that I love, he even paid! Then we came home, watched American Idol and West Wing and went to bed. This morning my brother woke me up to say the G word, he gave me a big hug then had to leave because he was running late for work. That's exactly how I wanted it to happen. I was just waking up so my emotions were awake enough yet to cry, it wasn't until a few minutes after he left that I cried. My mom tried to give me a pep talk about how wonderful it's going to be, and that I should be happy and excited. Little does she know half of the anxiety I'm having about moving has to do with her. Anyway, I just have to shower and load up the car this morning then we'll be out of here around noon or 1:00. I'll post again as soon as I get my computer up and running at my sister's house. It may not be for a few days, seeing as how I plan on being pretty intoxicated for the entire weekend. Well, I better get crackin before my brother starts freaking out. Hasta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home