Wednesday, June 01, 2005

WANTED: A New Dad

Let me try to sum up why I'm looking for a new Dad...

1. My sister left $100 for me to use as spending money for the kids while my sister and brother in law were gone, my dad took it and replaced it with a check for $100 to a local Hospital (to make sure I could never cash it), and denies he did it.
2. He lied to my little sister and told her he was in the ER on Saturday, and that he was in pain and needed her when she was at my mom's. He was never in the ER, he wanted to make her feel bad for seeing my mom because he's still bitter about the divorce that happened THREE YEARS AGO!
3. He yelled at my nephew and took it out on him because I took the kids to my mom's house on Saturday. Again, because he doesn't ever want any of us to see my mom. My nephew came in crying because "Grandpa" was so mean to him.
4. He asked my brother if he could go to CA to visit them for Father's day, my brother said yes. My dad booked a one-way ticket there, and when my brother asked him why he only got a one-way ticket, he said he was going to stay for 3-4 weeks.
5. He's been faxing resumes to companies near my brothers' houses using one of my brother's address saying in the cover letter that he will be relocating to San Jose in June. (Hence the one-way ticket) AND, of course, neither of my brother's knew he was using their addresses or saying that he's relocating there. The problem with this is that he is 59 and has no job, no retirement, NO money, no savings, no insurance, no nothing. He has nothing.

Does ANYONE want to adopt a 25 year old daughter??? I promise I'm a good daughter. ANYONE??? PLEASE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home